MINIMIZE YOUR RISKS
The experienced professionals at AREA minimize risks by eliminating potential problems before they develop:
- Screen potential residents carefully and thoroughly -- conduct complete credit checks through telecheck, public records, and reference verifications from employers and prior landlords, including criminal felony convictions.
- Fully inspect property prior to new resident move-in.
- Request realistic security deposits.
- Provide "Resident Handbook" to incoming residents which describes maintenance and repair procedures, rental payment procedures, office hours and other useful information.
- Enforce strict rental collection policies (we even supply rental payment envelopes for the residents convenience).
- Provide prompt, attorney-assisted unlawful detainer and eviction procedures when necessary
REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS
AREA's optional maintenance and repair staff acts quickly and efficiently to ensure lower costs through minimum vacancy time and well maintained units:
- Maintain all property to the highest standards of the industry.
- Handle routine and preventative maintenance.
- Avoid costly repairs by carefully screening all maintenance requests and solve problems in-house when possible.
- Inspect interior and exterior of premises on a scheduled basis, to ensure compliance with rental agreements and maintenance standards.
- Provide multiple estimates for all major repairs.
- Recommend cost-effective property improvements and other enhancements to improve property value and appearance.
- Control timing and cost of essential repairs
MAXIMIZE YOUR INVESTMENT
AREA's full service capabilities are designed to offer you the largest possible profit gain:
- Conduct an on-site manager referral network, as well as daily rental services ads to ensure maximum exposure of vacancies.
- Conduct market surveys and ongoing monitoring of classified advertising to ensure competitive rent structures and maximum occupancy.
- Evaluate property signage effectiveness as well as exterior and interior visual appeal of property.
- Maintain office hours seven days per week with evening by appointment.
- Available to hold weekend open houses to show your property if necessary.
- Accommodate your sales needs through our sales division